28 January 2006

33 weeks and counting


Aw, here's Baby McJ at 33 weeks, 5 days. I think he's going to be one of those babies that have a callous on his thumb when he's born from all the sucking he's been doing in-utero.

My doctor wants to make sure he's on track in his growth (not too big or too small.) The techinican said he was a tiny bit large at this stage, but not by much. Kids are always in such a hurry to grow up!

The last ultrasound we had was at 27 weeks. He's filled out much more since then and looks more like what you'd expect a baby to look like, all chubby cheeked and round, cute little lips. The poor little guy is already in a ball with his feet near his head. (Sorry, kid, your momma is short.) Apparently, he is going to have a lot of hair-- we were able to see a halo of hair encircling his head on the computer monitor. Lucky kid-- I didn't get hair until I was a year old and even with all the pink clothes, people still asked my mom if I was a boy. :p

No comments: