09 October 2006

I Zerbert You!

Last Friday night, Paul and I were on the floor playing with Aidan. He wasn't much interested in his toys--mostly, he was wiggling around and trying to climb on Paul who was sitting cross-legged. I was lying on my side with my leg resting on Paul's knee.

Aidan made a dive for my shin with his mouth open, finding another victim for his teething gums. Instead of chewing, he puckered his lips and blew, making a surprisinging large, juicy zerbert. I was so surpised I laughed; Paul thought Aidan farted. (He has been eating sweet potatoes lately.) With this kind of reaction, Aidan continued to zerbert me a couple more times before he got bored.

Paul and I zerbert Aidan all the time when we change his diaper and/or clothes. I guess it was just a matter of time before he turned the tables on us!

No comments: